To Satisfy your Baking Craving!
*Credit to Bakerella for the "Cake Pops" background picture. www.bakerella.com
1. Bake a cake.
2. Once the cake is cool, crumble it up in a big bowl.
3. Put about a cup of frosting in the bowl.
4. Use hands to thouroughly mix the frosting and cake together.
5. Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet.
6. Stick lollipop sticks into balls.
7. Put in the freezer for about 3-4 hours.
7. Dip in melted chocolate chips or white chocolate chips.
8. Dip into sprinkles or other candies.
9. Put in freezer for another hour.
10. Store in freezer or in container out of freezer, whichever makes them taste best to you.
This is a basic cake pop recipe.
Submit your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org! Get them in the recipe box!
Join our website's club! It's free! Communicate with other bakers to get tips! Instantly post your recipes! Don't wait to get them put in the recipe box! Get more out of CakePop by joining our club! The CakePop Club, Join Today!
Our next contest: What recipes can you make with the ingredient white chocolate! Submit your recipes to email@example.com. The winner will be featured on the home page and their recipe will be put in the Recipe Box! Other prizes are undecided.